Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Anonymized for double-blind review: All references to the authors of the submission have been removed from the submitted PDF of the manuscript, and anonymous placeholders (e.g. removed for review) have been used instead where appropriate.
- If the manuscript is to be submitted to a Special Issue, the 'Comment to the editor(s)' textfield (presented during the submission process) is used to indicate to which Special Issue the manuscript is submitted.
- The submission includes a separate cover page (as supplementary file) with the manuscript's title and the names, affiliations and e-mail addresses of all authors, and the first page of the manuscript contains the title of the manuscript but does not mention the authors' names etc. for a double-blind review process.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the 'Comments to the Editor' field). If the submission is based on an earlier publication (e.g. in a conference proceedings), it entails a corresponding statement in the 'Comments to the Editor' field and the final preprint contains a respective comment on the first page.
- I (We) hereby declare that the copyright of the submission including all figures and tables (and supplemented material) is held by the author/the authors which implies that the submission (or parts of it) does not infringe any copyright by a third party or other copyright holder (e.g. another journal or publisher). In the event that any elements used in the submitted work contain the work of third-party individuals or legal entities, I/we understand that it is my/our responsibility to secure any necessary permissions. I/we hereby release and discharge the editors and the publisher and other publication sponsors and organizers from all liability arising out of the inclusion of copyrighted work in the publication. This includes, but is not limited to, my right of privacy or publicity, copyright, patent rights, trade secret rights, moral rights or trademark rights.
- I (We), the author/the authors, hereby grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - International Journal of Conceptual Modeling' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the right of first publication and the non-exclusive, irrevocable and non-time limited publication permission for the submitted work and the non-exclusive rights to store, copy, distribute and reproduce their work in printed and electronic form for the duration of the legal copyright. This includes the right of translation.
- I (We) hereby agree to license the published work under a Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license and to grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - International Journal of Conceptual Modeling' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the right to license the work under a Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: Authors retain copyright and grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - International Journal of Conceptual Modeling' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the permission of first publication, and the non-exclusive, irrevocable and non-time limited publication permission for the submitted work including the permissions to store, copy, distribute and reproduce their work in printed and electronic form for the duration of the legal copyright. This includes the right of translation. Authors grant the journal 'Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - International Journal of Conceptual Modeling' and the Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) the permission to license their work under a Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) given an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). The submitting corresponding author on behalf of all co-authors asserts that she/he is entitled to the granting of the above mentioned permissions for the submitted work.